Buyer and Tenant Representation Services
- Market & Trade area analysis
- Rental Analysis Report
- Forecast Report
- Use contacts to create opportunities for properties that are not on the market
- Use market conditions to provide advantages to Buyer/Tenants
- Analyze leases or contract for the tenants/buyers attorneys (if requested)
- Listen to what the client wants and deliver results
- Analyze zoning/rezoning opportunities, deed restrictions and city projected master plans
- Draw up Letter of Intent and/ or Request for Proposal
- Offer a vast referral network of architects, contractors, lenders, title companies, etc.
- Exclusive website for your property
- Market Analysis report for all buyers
- Direct mail campaigns with your property featured
- Rent Analysis report
- Forecast report
- Marketing through commercial databases (Commercial Source, LoopNet, Xceligent, Catylist Research )
- Extensive network of business owners, investors, and Real Estate Brokers
- Listing activity reports
- Analyze zoning/ rezoning opportunities for a potential increase of highest & best use
- Provide highly visible and recognizable signage
- Offer a vast referral Network of lawyers, architects, contractors, lenders, title companies, etc.
For our retail user and developer clients, the advantages of partnering with an Elements Realty Group retail associate are significant. Whether leasing a retail strip center or finding a new facility for a restaurant customer: location, speed to market and economic performance are as important to us as they are to our clients.
Representing buyers and sellers of investment real estate requires local market knowledge, knowledge of financing instruments and insight on development in the metro area. Elements Realty Group associates keep abreast of the latest trends and fluctuations as well as local and national cap rates. Our vast network of international and private investors allows us to match our clients with the right investment opportunity, and maximize return on the investment.